Job offer - publishing project manager
Publications Chrétiennes is a publishing house dedicated to providing tools to the French-speaking Church to help them make disciples and train leaders.
She uses various media to disseminate biblical teachings throughout the Francophonie and to publicize her works. Christian Publications is a non-profit organization working for the Lord.
Employees see their work as a ministry.
Offer of Christian Publications
- Young and dynamic team
- Context of learning and spiritual development
- Participation in various Christian conferences
Being at the service of Responsible for editing , you will have to meet the following challenges:
- Coordinate publishing projects from start to finish (translation, editing, proofreading, layout, cover)
- Negotiate, prepare and monitor contracts for the subcontractors involved in the various projects
- Check and correct the work of the subcontractors as well as the final proofs
- Plan and lead meetings with the various subcontractors
- Evaluate and develop relationships with translators and other potential subcontractors
- Work in close collaboration with the editorial team
Requirements and working conditions
- Have at least a college diploma in an appropriate field
- Having experience in writing texts would be an asset
- Have an excellent level of written French and a good understanding of English
- Have a good command of the use of a computer and basic office software, in particular Microsoft Word
- Having a basic knowledge of the Adobe suite would be an asset
- Place of work: Trois-Rivières
- Equipment provided
- Have a good capacity for analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail, team spirit
- Be autonomous
- Be able to work on several projects at the same time
- Have a passion for Christian literature
- To be in good communion with an evangelical Church
- Part-time or full-time
Compensation and other benefits
- According to the Publications Chrétiennes salary scale, considering the candidate's experience and training
- Leave, vacation and benefits according to the salary policy in force
Entry into office
- From September 2019
- Send your C.V. by hand or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 1 st , 2019.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.