Job offer - Marketing manager
Do you like to read? Are you passionate about theology? Are you thirsty to see the Church grow in her understanding of the Bible, the gospel, the person of Christ, and the Christian life?
Publications Chrétiennes is looking for a full-time Marketing Manager to implement its energetic vision of equipping the French-speaking Church with the necessary resources to make disciples, train leaders, and share the gospel.
The ideal person for this role should be able to complete their tasks quickly while simultaneously working on many different projects. The candidate must demonstrate ease of learning as well as an ability to face challenges effectively by seeking the knowledge and training necessary to achieve their goals.
The marketing manager will work directly with the strategic director. They will meet weekly to set the vision and set priorities. The marketing manager will then have to implement this vision and the objectives that will have been set. We're not looking for someone who just gets things done, but cooperates with us to find new, creative ways to achieve our goals.
Here is an overview of the tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure the regular publication of new content on the blog as well as the respect of our commitments to our partners.
- Ensure the constant flow of new content on our social media platforms.
- Interact with people who post on our various social media platforms.
- Schedule and send three or four newsletters per week.
- Create new email sets that will let people interact with new content.
- Set up and host weekly podcasts on books and theological topics.
- Create a list of target influencers who can help promote different books or initiatives.
- Coordinate launch teams for specific new publications.
- Accompany the strategic director from time to time to events in Quebec and France.
Specific training in marketing is an asset, but not compulsory. However, a thirst for learning, listening to podcasts and reading books outside of work hours in order to constantly improve is essential.
We are receiving applications and conducting interviews now. We are looking to hire as soon as possible.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .