Authors wishing to send their manuscript can do so as follows:
Christian Publications, Inc.
230, rue Lupien,
Trois-Rivières (Quebec), Canada G8T 6W4
*Please note that we do not accept manuscripts received by email.
- Please attach to your manuscript a cover letter telling about yourself, the project you are submitting, and why you would like to be published by Publications Chrétiennes.
- You will mention your full contact details (address, telephone number and email address).
- Your manuscript should be presented in Times New Roman 12 pt double-spaced on both sides, and paginated.
- You will receive an acknowledgment of receipt by email.
- As we process a large number of manuscripts, response times can vary from one to six months.
- Authors are notified of the Editorial Board's decision by email.
- We do not communicate on the status of manuscripts before acceptance or rejection.
- We will keep your manuscript for one month after sending the rejection letter, during which time you can come and collect it from our offices or contact us to have it returned to you at your expense. At the end of this period, the manuscripts will be destroyed in order to preserve their confidentiality.
- It should be noted that the publisher is in no way responsible for the manuscripts received and, to this end, we strongly suggest that you always keep the original version.
We recommend that you find out about recent publications and the editorial policy of our publishing house before submitting your manuscript. We are a not-for-profit organization and our unfunded publishing projects are very limited. Please note that we do not offer an editing service for self-published publications.
Looking forward to reading from you!