Skip to content
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God and is the only source of truth regarding the spiritual needs of man.
- We believe that the local church is God's ordained means to grow His disciples, to evangelize people, and to grow Christians in Christ.
- God is the central actor in the story of Scripture, and the gospel of Jesus Christ is its culmination. Our view of the Old Testament is the same as that of Jesus: all the Scriptures bear witness to him. We believe that the ethics and commandments of the New Testament are repercussions of the Gospel: Christ crucified and risen.
We prioritize the translation of books that will have a significant and lasting impact on the lives of readers. We avoid fads and trends.
Spirit of Mission
- We are a non-profit organization and while we must be wise administrators and want to honor the Lord by paying our suppliers and employees promptly, we make our decisions more on the basis of ministry than financial benefits. Even though the selling prices of our books generally reflect the lowest prices on the market, we give third world countries high discounts which only allow us to cover our printing costs and part of our general expenses. t7>
- We do what is right, even when no one is watching. We firmly desire to reflect the character of our Lord in our activities and in our personal relationships. This means, among other things, that we honor our contracts scrupulously and fairly. We produce and deliver financial and other reports that reflect the full picture. Transparency and honesty underpin our interactions and dealings with our employees, mission partners, suppliers, government and customers.
- We are motivated by the example of excellence that God offers us by depending on the work of the Holy Spirit and not by relying on our own efforts. We seek to excel in all areas that require virtues such as diligence, courage, passion, restraint, integrity, humility, interdependence and love, and this for the glory of God.
- Our team members are servants of God and seek to help one another according to their gifts and abilities. We also care about their spiritual growth.