His grace is enough for each day (À chaque jour suffit sa grâce)
Discover every day how the grace of God has been manifested in the lives of believers in centuries past!
His Grace Is Enough Every Day evokes the way in which the grace of God has imposed itself in the lives of many people of the past. This collection of 366 daily meditations is an encouraging hymn to God's faithfulness. Faith, surprise, emotion, joy, zeal, courage, encounters, forgiveness, but also perseverance, trials, consolation come together in these brief biographies that David Sutherland has gathered for us.
From the Fathers of the Church to the missionaries of the XXI th century, including the Protestants of the reform, the author recounts the most significant events and anecdotes of the evangelical history. Day after day, our faith is thus vivified, our zeal renewed, our vision widened. Each story is illustrated by a verse and enriched with a suggested reading.
This book will help you:
- Discover the life of consecrated Christians.
- Boost your faith all year round.
- Know your spiritual heritage.
Highlights of the book:
- Filled with anecdotes, illustrations, mottos, precious advice.
- Ideal for (re) discovering Christian history.
- Reads throughout the year for a few minutes a day.
- Christians, especially those of the Evangelical or Protestant faith.
- Those who want to know better the history of the Gospel.
- People who love stimulating testimonies of faith.
Discover the articles about this book on the Éditions Clé blog .
It is a beautiful initiative to make the working grace of the Lord shine by means of testimonies that are in turn striking, touching or astonishing. With “ There is enough grace for each day ”, David Sutherland delivers refreshing stories that stimulate faith, inspire praise and make you want to go further! To read and to offer!
- Étienne Lhermenault, director of the IBN and president of the CNEF
In his sermons, David has the gift of reminding you of God's faithfulness. In this book, David offers us 366 powerful and moving stories that lead us to recognition and praise. A grace for our lives and a blessing for our Churches.
- Manu Renard, senior pastor of the Protestant Baptist Church in Pontault-Combault
David Sutherland , originally from Scotland, has served the Lord in France since 1980. Married to Brigitte, they have four grown children. After 18 years of pioneering ministry in Sarthe, they were called to pastoral work in Pas-de-Calais, where they spent 13 years. Since 2012, they have been members of a Church in Lyon. David is an itinerant ministry, dedicated to preaching and training. As for Brigitte, she is director of the Cours Bibliques par Correspondance (www.cbcfrance.fr).
Author : David Sutherland
Publisher : clé edition
Publication : November 2018
ISBN : 978-2-35843-129-3
Pages : 404
Dimensions : 15.5 x 22 cm
Weight : 510 g