The Bible Knowledge Commentary: New Testament (Commentaire biblique du chercheur, Nouveau Testament)
Considered an indispensable reference work, the Researcher's Bible Commentary interprets and explains the scriptures from a literal grammatical-historical approach, and from perspectives for which the Dallas Theological Seminary is particularly recognized. The purpose of this book is to improve your understanding and appreciation of the scriptures.
What does this verse mean? What is the meaning of this word or expression in Greek? How do the customs of the biblical age help me understand this passage? Seeker's Bible Commentary: New Testament can help you answer these questions with a reliable analysis of the New Testament that takes place verse by verse.
Seeker's Bible Commentary: New Testament
- shows how the books of the Bible unfold and fit together harmoniously into one cohesive work
- unveils the innocence of the Scriptures from a historical and grammatical point of view
- includes, for each biblical book, an introduction, an outline, a commentary, a bibliography, as well as an incalculable number of biblical cross-references
- explains the problematic passages, differences in interpretation, geographic locations, customs of the time, and keywords from Greek and Aramaic
- provides maps, tables and diagrams for convenience
Original title : The Bible Knowledge Commentary: New Testament
Publication : June 2017
Number of pages : 1343
Dimensions : 17 , 5 x 24.2 x 3.8 cm; hardcover binding
Weight : 1214 g
ISBN : 978-2-89082-265-8