<transcy>The planting of a Church told to my intern (L'implantation d'une Église racontée à mon stagiaire)</transcy>
Discover everything that is universal for a Church planting in a French-speaking environment today - or should be!
In France, the current number of Churches will have to triple to reach the objective proposed by the National Council of Evangelicals of France (CNEF): at least one Church for every 10,000 inhabitants on average. To have enough Churches according to geographic and demographic criteria, to renew existing ones and to address new audiences, it is imperative to plant.
David Brown, with his long experience in church planting, appreciated for his thoughts on how to make them culturally relevant, has also invested heavily in the student world. With this book, he confirms his concern to transmit to new generations a positive vision of the Church and its possibilities of multiplication.
Rather than offering here an abstract reflection or tracing hypothetical paths, this book is above all the reflection of a proven practice. The author communicates his thoughts and experiences in the form of a dialogue with a future implanter. Our wish is that this book stimulates (future) planters and team members and that it enriches all Christians who want to deepen the subject.- Daniel Liechtenstein, vice-president of CNEF, excerpt from the preface.
Why read the book?
- To better understand the invariants of a Church planting in Francophonie.
- To benefit from the advice of an experienced implanter.
- To understand the pitfalls, opportunities, steps, precautions to take in church planting.
Highlights of the book
- Experienced author and good teacher.
- Few books deal with the subject.
- Easy to read because written in the form of a dialogue.
- Any leader who is involved in a church planting.
- Any student in institute and Bible school.
- Anyone who wants to get involved in starting a Church.
Publisher: Éditions Clé
Author: David BROWN
Publication: November 2013
Dimensions: 14x21 cm.
Weight: 240 g