<transcy>The three princes (Les trois princes)</transcy>
Discover the influence of the invisible world on Christian life
Throughout history, three princes have ruled our world. The reign of the first, Adam, was dramatically short. Satan, the second prince, stole his authority and caused indescribable suffering to mankind. Thus began the supreme drama of all time, the story of redemption. This story culminates in the triumph of the third prince, Jesus Christ.
Read these pages as you would read a play. Immerse yourself in the revelation of God's wonderful plan. You will gain a renewed perception of salvation and the Christian life, especially in its dimensions of spiritual warfare.
Why read the book?
- To better understand the influence of the invisible world on Christian life.
- To become aware of the reality of the invisible world.
- To develop a biblical world view.
- To develop a constant attitude of praise for the Prince who is to reign eternally.
Highlights of the book
- The author is an experienced teacher and manager recognized in France on the subject.
- An important subject but rarely documented from a biblical perspective.
- The text is easy to read.
- Any leader who wants to lay a solid theological foundation for those in need of spiritual deliverance.
- Anyone who wants to understand what the bible says about the invisible world.
Tom Julien holds a master's and a doctorate in theology (Grace Theological Seminary). With his wife Doris, they were missionaries in France for 28 years (Château de St Albain, and church planting) before taking the international direction of their mission until 2000. He is now involved in the training of leaders. Tom has 3 children and five grandchildren.
He is the author of several books including Ephesians.
“Troubling and provoking. Useful and relevant. The "rescue" of the Gospel is staged in a quirky way, sometimes pictorially. After reading, it is like an appeasement: Christ has truly delivered us from the kingdom of darkness. And as a call: Let us be strong! » - Florent Varak, author, pastor and teacher
Author: Thomas Julien
Subtitle: Un look at the invisible world
Publisher :, Clé
Publication: October 11, 2013
Dimensions: 14 x 21 cm
Format : paperback
Weight: 276 g