JOB OFFER - Graphic Designer
Publications Chrétiennes is a publishing house whose goal is to provide tools to the French-speaking church to help them make disciples and train leaders.
Christian Publications is a work of the Lord, and employees should view their work as a ministry.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Edit with the help of computer tools and software books, covers and advertising material.
- Update existing projects, if applicable.
- Create material while respecting the visual signature of the company.
- Create, edit and approve files according to printer guidelines.
- Monitor competitor graphic design activities and trends.
- Manage impressions internally.
- All other related work.
Requirements and working conditions
- Hold at least a professional studies diploma in an appropriate field or have 3 years of relevant experience.
- Have a good level of written French.
- Know English at an adequate level to facilitate the layout of translations.
- Have a good command of the use of a computer (PC and MAC), e-mail, social networks and basic office software, in particular Microsoft Word.
- Have an advanced knowledge of the Adobe suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop): good working methods.
- Be able to work from files produced by other graphic designers in InDesign (especially for book layouts).
- Have a good knowledge of fonts and image banks: management, copyright, etc.
- Have a passion for Christian literature.
- To be in good communion with an evangelical Church.
- The workplace will be in Trois-Rivières in the offices of Publications Chrétiennes.
- Work equipment will be provided.
- Qualities sought: resourcefulness, sense of observation, attention to detail, team spirit.
- 4 to 8 p.m., 2 to 3 days a week
Compensation and other benefits
- According to experience and training
- Leave and vacation according to the salary policy in force
Entry into office
- From May 2019
- Send your C.V. and examples of your work in person or by email to email@example.com.