Building project 2021
Over the past few years, The Lord has entrusted great projects to Publications Chrétiennes in his service to the French-speaking Church. We are very grateful to him for that, but it also gives us a happy problem: we are running out of space! We have found a building in Trois-Rivières that meets all of our needs and that will allow us to expand our activities.
Our goal is to raise $ 500,000. We desire to serve the local church better, and to do this we will need to hire new staff. If we can avoid taking out a mortgage, we will have space in our annual budget to add more people to our team.
- Purchase price - $ 470,000
- Renovations and leasehold improvements - $ 230,000
- Total - $ 700,000
- Selling price of our current building (less selling costs) - ($ 200,000)
- Fundraising Goal - ($ 500,000)
- Total cost for Christian Publications - 0.00 $
If 500 people donate $ 1,000 each, we'll reach our fundraising goal. If the Lord puts it to your heart, are you ready to support this important project which will allow us to better serve the French-speaking Church?
For any questions, you can contact Daniel Henderson (Daniel@pubchret.org)