<transcy>Bible du Semeur - Generation Bible</transcy>
White hard cover with gold edge
A new study Bible for anyone who wants to grow in faith. Students, high school students and young adults, will find there practical resources to build on solid foundations and better live their faith in today's world; groups of young people and home groups will find guides there to stimulate their reflection and make the connection between the Gospel and everyday life; people who wonder about the Bible, who want to learn to read it better, whatever their age, will find there the explanations and clarifications necessary for a richer reading of the biblical text.
Generation Bible accompanies the biblical text:
- introductions that focus on reading the biblical text, in order to provide the reader with keys to reading, understanding and application
- specific verse notes or section notes
- tools to better understand the Bible
- thematic sheets for rooting, building and living the faith
- tables, maps and chronologies to find your way around the biblical world
- questions to study alone or in groups.
- Other resources
- A lexicon to understand the key words of the Bible
- An index to locate the characters, peoples and places of the Bible
- A list of promises from the Bible, key verses of faith and discipleship
- Tips and a timeline for daily Bible reading
- 60 thematic sheets
- Root: doctrinal cards which summarize, in the appropriate place of the biblical text, the main foundations of the Christian faith.
- Build: cards that answer the major questions of the Christian life, drawing on the biblical context in which they are placed, then expanding to biblical theology as a whole.
- Living: fact sheets that discuss the practices of the Christian faith and how to live it today in the world and in the Church.
- About 50 tables, maps and chronologies
- Finding your way around the world: maps, diagrams, tables and chronologies that provide an overview and situate biblical issues in their historical and cultural environment.
- 100 reading guides
- Study Guides: For individual or group examination of the "great" texts of the Bible.
Publisher : Excelsis
Pages : 2272
Weight : 1730 g
Dimensions : 18 x 24.8 x 5.3 cm
ISBN : 9782755003024
Format : hardcover