Safe In the arms of God (eBook) (Dans les bras de Dieu)
** eBook in ePub, Kindle (.mobi) and PDF format **
Need help reading our eBooks? CLICK HERE
How to keep hope after losing your child
The death of a child is the most devastating experience a parent can have. It is also a complicated experience for his friends and relatives who are Christians. However, God does not leave you in mourning. In this book, John MacArthur highlights the multiple biblical passages alluding to God's unwavering love for children and his assurance of their eternal security. Using many real-life examples, this renowned teacher unveils a biblical perspective on troubling questions such as:
- Why did our child have to die?
- Shall we meet again our child someday?
- How to overcome such overwhelming sadness?
- How old is it to be held accountable?
- Do babies pay for the sins of their parents?
- Can very young children and even unborn children experience salvation?
Table of contents
1. Where is my child?
2. What can be said with certainty to those with empty arms?
3. How Does God View Children?
4. What if my child is not one of the elect?
5. Will I Ever See My Child?
6. What is my child's life like in heaven?
7. Why did my child have to die?
8. How Will We Help Those Who Grieve?
9. Let me pray with you
About the author
Original title : Safe in the Arms of God
Author : John MacArthur
Publisher : Impact
Publication : 2008
ISBN (.mobi) : 978-2-89082-179-8
ISBN (.epub) : 978-2-89082-178-1
Pages : 196
Format : eBook