Evangelism in a post-modern world (L'Évangélisation dans un monde post-moderne)
For any Christian, communicating their faith should be as natural as telling people around them about their children. However, the thought of testifying frightens many of us. Fortunately, this book will help us Christians and Christians to be true witnesses for Jesus Christ.
The author has spent several years in the service of the Master. His experience and practical advice will encourage us to obey the Lord's clear command: “You will be my witnesses. "
Table of contents
1. The Importance of Studying the Word of God!
2. What Opens Doors for the Gospel
3. People need to be respected
4. People are responsible for their choices
5. Presentation of personal testimony
6. The Clear and Simple Presentation of the Gospel
7. Let us be sensitive to the spiritual development of people!
8. What People Believe Isn’t Always Thought Out
9. The Importance of Our Personal Beliefs
Appendix 1 - Evangelism Testimony
Appendix 2 - Evangelism Resources
Appendix 3 - Information on Different Courses
Author : Réjean Demers
Publisher : Impact
Publication : 2005
ISBN : 978- 2-89082-081-4
Pages : 174
Dimensions : 5.5 "x 8.5"
Format : paperback
Weight : 206 g