The Gospel and Scripture (Vol. 2) (L'Évangile et l'Écriture (Vol. 2))
Each of the 14 brochures of the Gospel Coalition develops an article of its confession of faith. This volume 2 includes three brochures: the first addresses the question: “Can we know the truth? ". The second gives a clear definition of the gospel. The third concludes by explaining the exact nature of the relationship between scripture and the gospel of Jesus Christ. The authors of the brochures included in this volume are Richard D. Phillips, Bryan Chapell and Mike Bullmore.
THE GOSPEL COALITION is a group of pastors and Christian leaders who have notably developed an evangelical confession of faith and published 14 brochures which develop the various articles of this confession.
Members of the Gospel Coalition are determined to anchor their faith in the gospel of Christ and are ready to rethink their practices and ministries to be fully in line with the scriptures. At a time when certain movements condone the politicization of the faith and the idolatry of individual consumerism, and when theological and moral relativism is tolerated, the Gospel Coalition seeks to transmit to the churches new hope and contagious joy, based exclusively on promises received by grace alone, by means of faith alone, in Christ alone.
Why read the book?
- To reflect on the place of the Gospel within your ministry.
- To understand a confession of evangelical faith.
- To extend the reflection started during the IBG seminar “A ministry centered on the Gospel”.
Highlights of the book
- Renowned theologians: Keller / Carson.
- Subject related to current events (Geneva May 2012).
- Evangelical reference documents.
- Pastors, elders, Church leaders.
- Responsible for Christian works.
- Theology students, Bible school / college.
- Any believer concerned with putting the Gospel at the center of his ministry ...
Other volumes in the same series: