A Bible, coffee ... disciples (Une Bible, du café... des disciples)
A Growth Group to change lives and promote the multiplication of disciples. No, this is not a home group, nor a prayer meeting, nor a new program.
Simple, biblical and reproducible
Two or three men (2-3 women) meet each week to talk about the impact of God in their lives through his Word. These friendly exchanges, accompanied by a coffee, revolve around an authentic Christian walk (prayer, trials, temptations, commitment to evangelization…).
Discover how the Bible can take shape at the heart of our lives, to transform everyone into a motivated and convincing disciple. This is the whole intention of a Growth Group . Filled with adventure and humor, Neil Cole's book captures the hearts and imaginations of its readers.
A Bible, some coffee ... some disciples will give the keys to a lasting transformation to become a genuine and shining disciple for Christ.
Give this book with a packet of coffee or tea or a mug ...
Why read the book?
- To develop mature, reasoned beliefs about how to become and how to make disciples.
- To discover a tool promoting the multiplication of disciples that is at the same time simple, transmissible and biblical.
- To reflect on growth and revival in the Church.
To be encouraged to read, live and share the Word.
Highlights of the book
- The author is a pastor and speaker experienced in church planting work.
- The principles put forward are entirely based on the Word.
- All believers are concerned with the subject of the book.
- The book is easy to read thanks to the anecdotes, and the many humorous illustrations drawn from his experience as a first aid worker.
- Believers (young converts or experienced) who want to become / make disciples.
- Youth groups and young adults wanting to put down roots in God.
- All church leaders regardless of their denomination.
- Students of theology.
Neil Cole is the founder of Church Multiplication Associates (www.CMAResources.com), an organization that has helped plant over a thousand churches around the world. He is one of the key founders of the so-called “organic” church movement. He has been in pastoral ministry for 21 years and has extensive church planting experience. He lives in Long Beach, California.
Subtitle: Towards a multiplication of disciples
Publisher: January 2009
Pages : 226
Dimensions: 14 x 21 cm
Format : paperback
Weight : 276 g